Followers

08 January 2020

So I got married guysz
Yup
and something inside me is inherently changing..
I never realized but all of my wants prior to this were in one way or another fueled by my want of impressing girls .
I never noticed it before but now that I am married my outlook towards conversations with girls is changing drastically ...
I can see myself reacting differently to their quirks now ...
any conversation or for that matter anything i did or anything i ever wanted at the base of it was seemed like was fueled by my desire to land my perfect girl.
now i seem to be losing interest in almost all things , especially in people and activities .
I feel like I have to rediscover who i really am now .
I dont even want to change the world any more also now can u believe that
how shallow was i that my want to change the world also was unknowingly fueled by my desire to impress girls it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment

so ...wat do u think ...??
was it worth the effort