Followers

03 April 2009

......HOw U DOin....?? ;)....




THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO THE GREATEST TV SITCOM EVER ..!!
this is how i get thorugh the tough 2 months exams of engineerin ,,,,..friends ,,,!!!!!


i don normallly download lyrics n stuff ......but this song is worth it ,,,,,,,,!!!!!!


.............................
.........I'LL BE THER FOR U ...........!!!!

So, no one told you life was gonna be this way.
Your Job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear.
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.
But -

I'll be there for you ... when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ... like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too.

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight.
You've burned your breakfast, so far everything is great.
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees.
That -

I'll be there for you ... when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ... like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too.


















8 comments:

  1. Hey nice post. I've seen friends episodes a hell lot of times myself and never get bored. Title song's great too and I like Ross the most outta the whole gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the most funny shows ever... i still laugh out loud when i remember the show where
    "they do not know that we no"
    "the messers become the messies"
    "they don't know that we know they know that we know"
    and the romance between chandler and phoebe... LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ....i almost forgot ta one ,,,,,
    it was the one o the most fuunnniest episodes ......

    i know i knnow ,,,,,
    n do u remember jaynis....!!!1
    when these guys chandler n monica go to look for a new house n they bump into jaynis...!!
    n she says ...what a small world ,,,,
    n chandler say .,,,!!n yet i don happen to bump into shakira ...!!!lol...!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__irIrgeVoI

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolll.,,,,!!!ta is the most irritatin laughter ever man ,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey jus for ur kind info... i can do da exact same laughter... so da next tyme u meet me im gna laugh dat way all da tyme.... only for u.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. dis is so appropriate.. me commentin for the 1st time on ur blog.. and dat too.. on the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. post..! thank you both for it.. truly indebted..! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. anytime ,,,!!!
    so u owe one then ,,...!!1
    n u can pay back by keep visitin my blog regularly ,,!!!

    ReplyDelete

so ...wat do u think ...??
was it worth the effort