Followers

01 April 2015

since the past 27 years of my life there hasn't been a single day where i haven't tried to wake up early ...and only on very rare occasions (except obviously on do or die situations like exams ) have  i managed to miraculously wake up before 10 am.
my mom always told me , tera kuch nahi ho sakta aman...loll n e ways today was one such day .i woke up early today even though i had slept at 4 in the morning yestersay night
i woke up early today chinkaye ..with yet another one of those dreams that have u , except this one seemed real real. u have gone real slim and were looking stunning as usual ...
u were getting married and we were celebrating diwali but wishing each other happy lori ...
there is something wierd when it comes to how i m unable to let go ..given how easily i quit on things ..and give up on my wants..
but the whole notion of u getting married just puts me off to another tangent altogether .....
dont marry ya j ....
or even better  marry me ...
i hope u read this ...and laugh atleast instead of thinking of me as a loser .which i m seriously...cause i have lost u....
i know i always talk like we had such a huge thing going ...when in reality we hardly even ever met.
.gin chun ke 3 -4baar mile honge apan ...
3 -4 teasured  dates ...over a span of 4 years ..lolli m such a playa aint I ...
remember the time i had come to ur college and ur hot friend mitali asked me isnt this the girls college loll
uss din i was messaging maalpani that i met u right after i met u ..but galti se who meine tujhe hi bhej diya message ...loll
remember the time when i forgot where i parked the car ..remember the ccds
remember the time when u called me from sule wineyards nashik ..and i acted like a 12 year girls as usual...
hell i m behaving like a 12 year old girl right now ...loll
..ya we did meet 4 times .
sometimes when i look back i feel u did give me a lot of chances that i squandered in my ignorance ...the stupid that i m ..the stupid that i always was ...and without u guiding me ..i m sure the stupid that i will always be ..
but who m i kidding ..u r not going to read this ..
there is something wierd though about the fact that i cant let go off u ..cause quitting is in my nature ...then y cant i quit on u ...id like to think u have something to do with it .....stop communicating via the universe chinkaye ...it has more important things to do ..just say what u want to ..i m right here ...
i m sure there r a million things unsaid between ..y do u want things go get bitter ..u know i wont ever let them be bitter ..or may b i will ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

so ...wat do u think ...??
was it worth the effort