Followers

16 June 2024

lying low

I have always purposely not given in to the pressure of keeping posting just for the sake of keeping posting, this blog has always been my place of freedom, and so i refused to let it be a place that binds me , just the way love should be, absolute fuckingly free. So I have always held that ill only write something when i feel like it, and so here i am back to my fav spot trying to get it all out...

its been a crazy year so far, a lot of bad news, one after the other, it all started with moms back , which then lead to her knees getting strained , which then evolved to her boil which had to get operated to be removed , from there we fast farfoward to her knee replacement surgery in march , then dads pancreatactmy , in between which we had ushma go through 2 susquent hospitalisation procedures ...

so round and round we go about these hospitals again and again , and to top it all the news around our social circle is further worse , drithi undergoing even worse illness , and bhabhijis mother expiring etc, there seems no end to all the bad news flowing in ,

how ever , the good among all this has been my job...

we are now just lying low and waiting for September to come by and welcome the newest member to our family....So wake me up when September ends 


No comments:

Post a Comment

so ...wat do u think ...??
was it worth the effort